Here are some tangible ways that we can help our community right now by giving of our time, expertise, money and supply donations.  


All donations can be dropped off at Kirby & Rachel Repko’s home. 


Please contact Lisa Hall at or 626.833.2416  for the address, if you can volunteer, or with any questions:



Founded in 1985, Door of Hope's mission is to equip families

and children experiencing homelessness to rebuild their lives.

Unlike most homeless service organizations where families are separated, the Door of Hope program keeps the family unit together as they work towards their end goal of achieving permanent housing.

Door of Hope has an 82% success rate with families who graduate from the program.


The current need for Door of Hope is monetary donations. If you would like to donate click here:

Specific donation needs:  There are 20 kids and 20 adults that Door of Hope is supporting.

 $3 covers a lunch and $5 provides a dinner.  

To feed all 40 for a week is $1,940.00 (children have breakfast and lunch through the Pasadena School District.)

 If you can sponsor a meal…a day…a week…any amount that works for them will be super helpful!

Please let us know if you have any questions! 


 Supply Drive 

We are partnering with the local organization STARS ( which serves 200 Pasadena families.

They are in need of supplies- specifically rice, beans and feminine products.

All donations can be dropped off at the Repkos’ home in Arcadia

and will be delivered each Friday. 

List of current Needs:



toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, razors

laundry detergent

homemade masks


cleaning supplies

coloring books

children's books


colored pencils 


We need to rally 15 volunteers to read with STARS students!

 Each volunteer would give about 30 minutes online each weekday to help read with kids.

Any adult or high school/ college age student can help

and no educational background is necessary. 


 STARS is also in need of help with expertise in filling out

forms for rent assistance, unemployment benefits, etc. 

They also need help from any legal professional

who can give legal assistance to their families.